Protect Your home and Business With
AN Approved Commercial
Contact us for alarm system options
and great pricing deals
HOME AND COMMERCIAL SECURITY ALARM SYSTEMS
As an investment, an Intruder Alarm is probably the best value for money for the protection of your business. An intruder or burglar alarm is a system widely employed to inform the owner, or other responsible person that someone has entered the protected office or home without authority.
We know how important it is for you to protect your business and livelihood. Whether you are an office, shop, warehouse, stand alone house or any other business, the security of your property and its contents is of paramount importance. A commercial alarm will help to protect your business premises against burglary and associated losses particularly during the closing hours when the risk of break-in is higher. In most cases, security alarm is a condition of business insurance for commercial premises.
Gauteng Technical Services are a leading provider of commercial alarm systems for businesses in and around Gauteng province. Our range of commercial alarm systems include reliable brands such as IDS, DSC, Paradox and Texecom Premier. These tried and trusted intruder alarms are available as hard-wired or hybrid (incorporates both wired and wireless devices) with communication options such as Redcare or Dualcom and Grade 2, 3 or 4. As an NSI approved installer, your business security alarm will be professionally installed in accordance with the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) code of practice and in compliance with EN 50131/PD 6662 & BS8243:2010 as applicable.
Our approach is to conduct a survey of the business property including risk assessment and design an appropriate system that meets with the owners and insurers’ requirements. We provide a free no-obligation quotation, fast-track installation, and parts and labour guarantee.
A Residential or Commercial Security (Alarm) System is essential in our country today. With the prevailing crime rate soaring, most insurances require an alarm connected to an armed response and monitoring company as a basic requirement before they will grant their customers insurance for their property.
In our opinion, a basic system is just that “basic” and we feel that far more is required to protect what matters most to you, the lives and possessions of you and your loved ones and your work force. We at Gauteng Technical Services Pty Ltd are an accredited dealer and installer for IDs, Paradox, DSC Alarm System and offer the following Alarm Installation Alarm System Repairs & Upgrading.
Business Security Alarms
We recommend that your business security alarm should be monitored, connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) which provides 24 hours alarm monitoring services in accordance with BS EN 50518-1:2013 & BS 8591:2014. Gauteng Technical Services have partnered with Southern Monitoring Services (SMS) and Advanced Independent Monitoring (AIM), both accredited ARCs, to provide independent alarm monitoring services for our business customers. We offer a range of alarm signaling solutions including single and dual-path signaling units from Redcare and CSL Dualcom.
Please be aware that a monitored alarm with police response has to acquire a unique reference number (URN) from the relevant police authority for which a one-off administration fee is payable by the alarm owner. Police SRN registration fee currently stands at R498 Excluding VAT which is payable separately for intruder alarm and hold-up/personal attack alarm.
What you get from alarm monitoring service:
- Alarm monitoring 24/7 around the clock
- NSI Gold certified Alarm Receiving Centre
- Reliable service providing peace of mind 24 hours a day
- Help desk support
- Police response on confirmed alarm
- Fire authority response to fire alarm
- Keyholder response (key holders alert via a call, text message and/or email )
- Routine inspection services twice a year
- Remote resets
- Events log
- Availability of engineers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Regular review of security needs
- Benefits of a monitored alarm
- A monitored alarm with a valid Police reference number can receive police response to a confirmed alarm activation, providing peace of mind particularly when the homeowner is away
- A personal attack signal from a monitored alarm will be immediately policed, knowing that help is on its way
- With a monitored alarm more than 65% of faults can be resolved by remote diagnosis and resets without the need for an engineer to attend, so saving the homeowner time and money
- Monitored alarm systems are recommended by home and business insurers.
- Related security products
- Commercial alarm